Thursday, February 22, 2007

Who Am I ?

I am a person with a great passion to fill people with happiness. It flows throughout my veins and stays in my heart. Another characteristics is my selfish ambition, to become the best I can be. One of my favorite authors wrote " If you never try, how far do you possibly think you can go in life?" My belief is that you should give your best in everything that you set your mind towards because in the long run it will eventually pay off. An ironic thing is that I'm also soft hearted and I can be engulfed with guilt in an instant. My family says that I'm just like my great grandmother who is generous, hardworking, and who persevered throughout the hardships of the Pearl Harbor bombing. I am a person who still has yet to find out who I truly am.

No comments: