Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Essential Question: What will make me successful and happy in life?

In order for me to be happy and successful in life I must follow and accompolish in my dreams. Working hard and persevering throughout tough times is what I have to do to also reach success. Happiness comes with being successful and successfulness comes with being happy. Everything in my life must have a meaning and must be used to it's fullest.
The dreams that I have is to first off make it into Stanford University with a scholarship from judo, wrestling, and maybe something academic. I want to graduate with my PhD in either optometry or dentistry and return to Hawaii after that.
Once I establish a business in Hawaii, I will be looking forward to help people that need it. I will create a plan that ensures anyone over the age of 65 will get a free check-up. This will occur twice every month and this will make me burst with happiness.
Of couse, I'm also going to need to find someone that I can spend the rest if my life with. After I make enough money, I'm going to buy a good sized house and furnish it. In this house, I need someone who can always be there for me, always care for me, and always love me. When I find this person I know deep inside I will truly be happy because I was successful with my life.

No comments: