Sunday, February 25, 2007

Family Story: PART 1

There is always one person in a family that makes life interesting for all. In my family it was my father who had made the humor flow throughout their lives. M grandmother would tel me many stories about my father but there was only one that stood out from all the rest.
He was about seven or eight years old and he went to a volleyball game with his parents. It was half time and he really needed to use the bathroom so they went. He and his dad went in the same stall together and my dad finished first so he crawled underneath the door. My grandfather yelled " Come back here, right now!" But my father told him that he remebered where the seats were. When his dad returned, he was no where to be found. His mother screamed "Where is he?" At the opposite end of the row, there he was just standing and waving back at his parents. His mom told him to get back here, so as he came through the row he was tapping the heads of the people in front of him. While he was tapping the heads of the unsuspecting spectators he was calling out " Duck, Duck, Goose!"

1 comment:

Sara said...

MR. Ng! Nice blog, you're my bestestestest friend. Yes. haha