Sunday, March 25, 2007

Free Post: School

During the third quarter, I recognized that I was getting a little more lazy in school work and projects. I finish my homework during school so I don't have to do anything at home. When I think about it, during the first semester I was usually ahead in my classes but now I just do what needs to be done and when I have projects piled up ontop of that I get stressed. I have no idea why I have become more lazy when I need to improve my grades in subjects. It irritates me a little that I can't do things ahead of time because that would make my life much more convenient. I should stop procrastinating before it becomes a bad habit.
Although I have adjusted to what the homework asks for during my nights and the classes I'm taking are fun and interesting. I enjoy my classes but they ask for a lot of effort and time. I understand that this will only benefit me in the future so, whenever homework attacks in numbers I'll give my best and never give up.

No comments: